Our knowledgeable drive will meet you wherever you are in Colombia and be at your service 24/7. If you are traveling internationally, we recommend you fly into Bogota or Medellin, where flights are least expensive and most frequent. If your flight arrives to Bogota, our driver will receive you at Bogota’s El Dorado International Airport airport. If you flight arrives to Medellin, you’ll be received at Medellin’s José María Córdoba International Airport. From here, our professional driver will take you where and when you need to go. The expert kayak and raft guides at Expedition Colombia, with headquarters in Medellin, will be in constant communication to help you answer any questions you may have. Your trip can range from one day to one month in length. We can also arrange a longer trip if you need.
- Insured vehicle and a professional driver
- Insurance that covers extreme sports
- There are no limits to how far you can go
- Your driver is available 24/7!
- Gas, tolls and parking fees at your own expense
- Straps for your gear
- Paddle Bag
- Photocopies of your I.D.
- Phone to use in Colombia
- Refillable water bottle and portable water treatment
- We suggest you purchase additional insurance to cover international travel
PRICE & RESERVATION
Depending on the vehicle and the duration of the rental, price range from 90 USD / Day to 210 USD / Day.