Experience the magic of whitewater kayaking to pristine natural environments! This 9 day course is designed for paddlers that want to go from beginner to intermediate through an intense, quick, and safe progression into the sport. The fitness level for this course is a 4 out of 5, so get ready for serious, heart-raising physical activity! The more physically fit you are, the more you'll enjoy these challenging, committing activities.
After breakfast at your hotel, recieve an airport drop-off to Medellin’s José María Córdova International Airport.
Extend your trip by 1 day and 1 night with a paraglide flight in San Felix on the morning of your city tour. On Day 9, after breakfast, meet your bilingual professional adventure guide at 8 a.m. our Medellin office (Cra. 43e #11-13, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia). Take 30 min. private transport to San Felix, a town overlooking the city twenty minutes from Medellin. Join a bilingual guide to take a tandem paragliding flight, depending on weather conditions. No previous experience needed to fly with your instructor. Land on a designated area in the city of Medellin for easy transport to continue your city day tour. Stay overnight in at a hotel in Poblado for the next day’s airport drop-off.
- All transportation and equipment
- Experienced and certified professional bilingual raft guides (languages: Spanish, French, English)
- Water, snacks, drinks, and meals with excellent vegetarian, vegan, gluten- free, and other dietary options
Camping equipment: light sleeping bag, hammock, tarp, dry bags (2 twenty litre + 1 ten litre minimum)
- Enjoy dining out, sharing a gourmet meal with a Colombian family, or indulging in French cuisine prepared by our chef with lunches and breakfasts included.
- At the permaculture in San Rafael, experience comfortable lodging in pristine environments with onsite restaurant
- On your wilderness expedition rafting trip, experience sheltered hammock camping in a tropical jungle. All camping equipment included. On expedition, enjoy meals prepared by a French chef or local, Colombian cooks.
- Excellent vegetarian, vegan, gluten- free, and other dietary options
- Treated water is offered to guests, please bring a refillable water bottle or opt to purchase bottled water
- During your city visits in Medellin, you will stay in comfortable and contemporary hotels located in cultural centers with the best selection of traditional and contemporary cuisine.
- Kayak Rental Option: kayak, paddle, life jacket, helmet, spray skirt, dry top, layers, board shorts, good river shoes (closed toe or booties)
- On the River: Lightweight long sleeve shirts / pants, sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses, solid pair of shoes.
- To Relax: a pair of dry shoes, blanket, clothes for 7 days, rain jacket, bug repellent, sunglasses, headlamp.
Price is 1607 USD for adults
For group larger than 5 PAX : 1500 USD
"Kayak School" is open all year.
100% deposit must be made one week before the trip, for last minute payment and reservation request contact Expedition Colombia. All payment must be done through our booking platform, or via a deposit in our Bancolombia bank account.
*All our prices above do not include IVA.
(1)According to the Colombia tax system, foreigners are exempted for the IVA.
(2)For Colombian residents, citizens and foreigners living in Colombia for more than 6 months, 50 % of the total IVA will be charged and
the other half will be covered by the company.
(3)For companies or agencies, the total IVA will be charged.