- Meet your bilingual professional adventure guide at 8 a.m. at our office (calle 8 #43A -89, el Poblado, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia), and drive 20 minutes to the trailhead.
- After reaching el Salado, hike into the forest of Envigado and let your guide explain the true story of the prison and of it’s infamous owner: Escobar.
- Enjoy the fresh alpine air along beautiful views over the city and the Catedral.
- Relax with a snack and beverage on a mountainside before returning to Medellín by about 11pm (before noon).
Meet your bilingual professional adventure guide at 8 a.m. our Medellín office (calle 8 #43A – 89, el Poblado, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia), or at noon, depending on your preference, and drive 20 minutes to the trailhead.
Hike for 1 hour up a steep trail with ropes to help you climb to a beautiful waterfall. Welcome to the jungle!
Relax with a snack and beverage on a mountainside before returning to the Catedral prison area, and receive extensive information about the history of the city in the 90’s up to nowadays.
Return to el Poblado by about 11 AM or 4 PM.
Extend your day of adventure with a paraglide flight in San Felix on the morning of your city tour. After breakfast, meet your bilingual professional adventure guide at 8 a.m. our Medellín office (Cra. 43e #11-13, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia). Take 30 min. private transport to San Felix, a town overlooking the city twenty minutes from Medellín. Join an experienced pilot to take a tandem paragliding flight, depending on weather conditions. No previous experience needed to fly with your instructor. Land on a designated area in the city of Medellín for easy transport to continue your city day tour.
PRICE & RESERVATION
For larger groups and groups who want to customize the trip, please contact us directly for the price.
100% deposit must be made 3 days before the trip, for last minute payment and reservation request contact Expedition Colombia. All payment must be done through our booking platform, or via a deposit in our Bancolombia bank account.
*All our prices above do not include IVA.
- According to the Colombia tax system, foreigners are exempted for the IVA.
- For Colombian residents, citizens and foreigners living in Colombia for more than 6 months, 50 % of the total IVA will be charged and the other half will be covered by the company.
- For companies or agencies, the total IVA will be charged.