- Meet your bilingual professional adventure guide at 8 a.m. at our Medellín office (Cra. 43e #11-13, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia), and drive 20 minutes to the trailhead.
- After reaching el Salado, hike into the forest of Envigado and let your guide explain the true story of the prison and of it’s infamous owner: Escobar.
- Enjoy the fresh alpine air along beautiful views over the city and the Catedral.
- Relax with a snack and beverage on a mountainside before returning to Medellín by about 11pm (before noon).
Meet your bilingual professional adventure guide at 8 a.m. our Medellín office (Cra. 43e #11-13, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia), and drive 20 minutes to the trailhead. Hike for 1 hour up a steep trail with ropes to help you climb to a beautiful waterfall. Relax with a snack and beverage on a mountainside before returning to Medellín by about 11 AM.
Extend your day of adventure with a paraglide flight in San Felix on the morning of your city tour. After breakfast, meet your bilingual professional adventure guide at 8 a.m. our Medellín office (Cra. 43e #11-13, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia). Take 30 min. private transport to San Felix, a town overlooking the city twenty minutes from Medellín. Join an experienced pilot to take a tandem paragliding flight, depending on weather conditions. No previous experience needed to fly with your instructor. Land on a designated area in the city of Medellín for easy transport to continue your city day tour.
- Comfortable private transport
- Expert bilingual guide (languages: Spanish, French, English)
- Colombian insurance
- Solid pair of hiking shoes
- Lightweight hiking pants
- Rain jacket
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sunblock
- Bug repellent
- Refillable water bottle
PRICE & RESERVATION
Joined group of 3+
2 Person Private
3 Person Private
4 Person Private
For larger groups and groups who want to customize the trip, please contact us directly for the price.
100% deposit must be made 3 days before the trip, for last minute payment and reservation request contact Expedition Colombia. All payment must be done through our booking platform, or via a deposit in our Bancolombia bank account.
*All our prices above do not include IVA.
- According to the Colombia tax system, foreigners are exempted for the IVA.
- For Colombian residents, citizens and foreigners living in Colombia for more than 6 months, 50 % of the total IVA will be charged and the other half will be covered by the company.
- For companies or agencies, the total IVA will be charged.