- Meet your professional guide at 8:00 a.m. at our offices near Poblado (Cra. 43e #11a-13, Medellín)
- Drive 1 ½ hours from Medellín to the municipalities of La Ceja and Abejorral
- Your specialized bilingual guide equips you for a 1 km zip line tour
- Walk for 1 ½ on a jungle path to the base of a waterfall
- After your hike, get back on the zipline to cross the canyon one more time
- Enjoy lunch and return to Medellín by approximately 7 pm
After breakfast, meet your professional guides 8:00 a.m. at our offices near Poblado (Cra. 43e #11a-13, Medellín). Our trekking and ziplining guide greets you to drive 1 ½ hours to the trailhead of the zip line canopy tour, located in the municipalities of La Ceja and Abejorral. Before starting the canopy tour, your specialized guide will go over a gear safety check and explain to you the zip line system. Gear up and zipline over the Buey and Piedras Rivers canyons. Fly for over 800 meters and get stunning view over the waterfalls and deep canyons.
Once on the other side, the adventure continues with a 1 ½ hour jungle trek to the base of a waterfall or the choice to relax. If you go on the waterfall hike, enjoy the pool at the base of the fall and cool off in the mist. After the hike, go on the zip line for one more “flight” across the river canyons. On your 1 ½ drive back to Medellín, stop for lunch at a local restaurant to taste typical, delicious food of the region. Return to our offices near Poblado (Cra. 43e #11a-13, Medellín) by 4 p.m.
Extend your trip by 1 day and 1 night to stay overnight in gorgeous, luxurious rooms overlooking the coffee finca estate. Enjoy the peace and calm of sunset over your balcony with all meals prepared by the estate’s chef and staff. Arrange to go horseback riding the next day, take a five hour trek to the summit of Cerro Bravo Peak, or visit the town of Fredonia and the coffee farm’s music foundation at the local school. Drive 1 ½ hours from the farm in private transport to return to Medellin by 7 pm. * arrival time varies.
- Professional bi-lingual driver and comfortable transport
- Expert bilingual specialized guide (languages upon request: Spanish, French, English)
- Equipment rental
- Colombian insurance
- Appropriate clothing: for temperatures in the 70s and 80s
- Hiking shoes
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen & hat
- A second change of clothes to return dry to the city
- Refillable water bottle
- Passport (not a copy)
- Lunch is not included but we will make recommendations for all budgets, preferences and dietary restrictions
- Excellent vegetarian, vegan options, gluten-free options* Tell us 1 day in advance if you have any dietary needs or allergies