This area, is also now under heavy mining and damming threats, and theses caves and petroglyphs might soon be turned in cement. By visiting this magical place, you will not only witness the messages of an ancient cultures, swim in crystal clear creeks and walk though dense tropical rain forest, but also contribute to Colombia’s peaceful transformation and the protection of her cultural and natural heritage.
Expedition Colombia simply connects you with local guides, organize transports, and all the logistics for your trip. All profits goes straight to conservation efforts and to the locals.
- Fully Customizable
- Transportation (public or private)
- Local Guides
- Bi-lingual Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Appropriate clothing for temperatures in the 70s
- Bathing suit, light-weight pants
- Rain Jacket
- Good hiking shoes
- Sunscreen, sunhat, repellent
- Refillable water bottle and daypack
- Enjoy freshly prepared local meals
- Excellent vegetarian, vegan, gluten- free, and other dietary options* please notify us in advance of any special needs
- Treated water is offered to guests, please bring a refillable water bottle or opt to purchase bottled water
- If you chose to stay overnight, there are options for local campesino homestays, camping and hammocking
PRICE & RESERVATION
For larger groups and groups who want to customize the trip, please contact us directly for the price. 100% deposit must be made 3 days before the trip, for last minute payment and reservation request contact Expedition Colombia. All payment must be done through our booking platform, or via a deposit in our Bancolombia bank account.
*All our prices above do not include IVA.
- According to the Colombia tax system, foreigners are exempted for the IVA.
- For Colombian residents, citizens and foreigners living in Colombia for more than 6 months, 50 % of the total IVA will be charged and the other half will be covered by the company.
- For companies or agencies, the total IVA will be charged.