- After breakfast, your driver meets you at 8 AM in Medellin and drives 1 ½ hours to the small mountain town of Fredonia
- Welcome to a sustainable 71-hectare coffee farm
- Take a walking tour of the farm’s traditional architecture, estate grounds, and gardens
- Take a break with a refreshing beverage and a dip in the pool
- Enjoy a traditional Colombian lunch at the estate house
- Drive 1 ½ hours from the farm in private transport to return to Medellin by 7 pm. * arrival time varies
After breakfast, your driver meets you at 8 AM in Medellin and drives 1 ½ hours to the small mountain town of Fredonia. (Option for both private transport or public bus). Here, meet your local bilingual guide and drive ten minutes in a 4X4 Jeep to Sierra Finca. Climb to 1800 meters and take in a breathtaking view of the impressive Cerro Bravo peak. Relax by the swimming pool and enjoy a traditional Colombian lunch. Meet a coffee grower and plant your own coffee tree. Learn about the coffee making process from them while sipping on the soft and balanced coffee of the finca to discover notes of cherry and citrus. Take a break with a refreshing beverage and a dip in the pool and enjoy a traditional Colombian lunch at the estate house. Drive 1 ½ hours from the farm to return to Medellin by 7 pm. * arrival time varies.
Extend your trip by 1 day and 1 night to stay overnight in gorgeous, luxurious rooms overlooking the coffee finca estate. Enjoy the peace and calm of the sunset from your balcony with all meals prepared by the estate’s chef and staff. Arrange to go horseback riding the next day,. Or take a five hour trek to the summit of Cerro Bravo Peak, or visit the town of Fredonia and the coffee farm’s music foundation at the local school.
- Private transport with a professional, bilingual driver or public bus transport with your bilingual guide
- Cultural guides for the estate’s walking tours
- Lunch, coffee, non-alcoholic drinks prepared by the estate’s chef and staff
- Appropriate clothing for temperatures in the 70s
- Bathing suit
- Walking shoes
- Light-weight pants
- Closed toe shoes for horseback riding
- Sunscreen, sunhat, repellent
- Refillable water bottle
- Excellent vegetarian, vegan, gluten- free, and other dietary options* please notify us in advance of any special needs
- Treated water is offered to guests, please bring a refillable water bottle or opt to purchase bottled water
- Enjoy delicious, Colombian cuisine prepared for by the estate’s chef and staff
- If you chose to stay overnight, relax in the estate’s traditional, restored Spanish-style house with gorgeous rooms, private bathrooms, and balconies overlooking gardens and mountains
PRICE & RESERVATION
2 Person Private
3 Person Private
4 Person Private
Please contact us for optional add-ons or public transportation.
For larger groups and groups who want to customize the trip, please contact us directly for the price. 100% deposit must be made 3 days before the trip, for last minute payment and reservation request contact Expedition Colombia. All payment must be done through our booking platform, or via a deposit in our Bancolombia bank account.
*All our prices above do not include IVA.
- According to the Colombia tax system, foreigners are exempted for the IVA.
- For Colombian residents, citizens and foreigners living in Colombia for more than 6 months, 50 % of the total IVA will be charged and the other half will be covered by the company.
- For companies or agencies, the total IVA will be charged.