Meet your guide at our office at Carrera 43e #11a-15 at 8am. Learn how to use the Metro system which was recently voted as the most efficient in the world, beating finalists London and New York. Ride the Metro to your first stop. Visit the Botanical Gardens with 100s of species of exotic plants and flowers. Admire the large iguanas that roam the grounds. Your next stop is Plaza Botero. Colombia’s most famous artist designed 23 massive bronze statues. The plaza sits in between the Museum of Antioquia and Uribe Palace of Culture.
Our guide will recommend delicious local restaurants for every craving and budget.
After lunch take the world’s first gondola designed for public transportation and also offers a stunning panorama. The MetroCable has enabled Medellin to move efficiently despite its mountainous topography.
Next head to the Communa 13 community art project. Once the most dangerous neighborhood in Medellin it is experiencing a transformation. After the installation of a series of escalators the community responded by a massive mural project which now covers many of the walls in the neighborhood.
Return to the Poblado neighborhood in the late afternoon, returning around 6pm.
- Professional bilingual guide
- Public Transportation
- Walking shoes, rain jacket, a daypack
- Appropriate clothing for sunny 80F climate: lightweight pants or shorts and breathable shirt
- Sunscreen, sunhat, & sunglasses
- Refillable water bottle
- Lunch is not included but we will make recommendations for any budget, preference and dietary restrictions
PRICE & RESERVATION
Joined group of 3+
2 Person Private
3 Person Private
4 Person Private
For larger groups and groups who want to customize the trip, please contact us directly for the price.
100% deposit must be made before the trip, for last minute payment and reservation request contact Expedition Colombia. All payment must be done through our booking platform, or via a deposit in our Bancolombia bank account.
*All our prices above do not include IVA.
- According to the Colombia tax system, foreigners are exempted for the IVA.
- For Colombian residents, citizens and foreigners living in Colombia for more than 6 months, 50 % of the total IVA will be charged and the other half will be covered by the company.
- For companies or agencies, the total IVA will be charged.